Fletcher Hills


Christ The King Lutheran Church (circa 1959)
Photograph by George Lyons (ca. 1960), captures the context Russell Forester's crucifix

Christ The King Lutheran Church (now Saint Ephrem Church)
750 Medford Street
Designed by Deems Martin Associates


County Library Fletcher Hills Branch

Fletcher Hills Branch Library
576 Garfield Avenue


Fletcher Hills Presbyterian Church
Photograph by Darren Bradley.

Fletcher Hills Presbyterian Church (1968)
455 Church Way, El Cajon
Designed by Robert Des Lauriers

Fletcher Residence (1968)
1683 Hacienda Drive, El Cajon
Designed by John Mortenson


The Forever House

The Forever House (1961)
AKA the Dr. E. N. Reithmayer Residence a 'Medallion Home'
1191 Hacienda Drive, El Cajon
According to San Diego Magazine, "...Builder John Mortenson collaborated with Robert Platt, AIA on the highly individual design use of masonry throughout'


The Forever House


The Forever House

Grossmont Junior College (1964)
8800 Grossmont College Drive, El Cajon
Designed by Richard Wheeler
*Recognized at the 1964 United Masonry Association of San Diego Awards

House Beautiful's "House for 75 Women" (1963)
1475 Berenda Place
Designed by Loch Crane

McCanless Residence (1968)
Hacienda Drive, El Cajon
Designed by John Mortenson

Private Residence (1967)
1760 Hacienda Place, El Cajon
Designed by John Mortenson

Private Residence (1968)
1645 Hacienda Drive
Designed by John Mortenson


The Gale and Ruth Sheldon Residence
Photograph by Darren Bradley.

Sheldon, Gale W. and Ruth Residence (ca. 1961)
972 Wakefield Court
Designed by Richard Lareau

Sigurdson, John Residence (1960)
1084 Hacienda Drive
Designed by John Sigurdson


Sun Villa

Sun Villa (1951)
1647 Berenda Place
Designed by A. Quincy Jones


Travelodge Headquarters

Travelodge Office Headquarters (1962)
250 S. Travelodge Drive
Designed by Frank L.Hope & Associates


Wiener Residence

Wiener Residence (1969)
1789 Hacienda Place
Designed by Leonard Veitzer


Richard Wilson Residence

Wilson, J. Richard Residence (1961)
815 Hacienda Drive, El Cajon
Designed by J. Richard Wilson