Deems, Lewis, Martin & Associates

Architect |

In 1958, when Ward Deems advised his employer - Los Angeles firm of AC Martin and Associates (partners Albert C. Martin, Jr. and J. Edward Martin) - of his plan to move to San Diego they recognized an opportunity to expand their operation. In April 1959, they launched Deems-Martin Associates as Bill Lewis was completing the design of the May Company store in Mission Valley.

Christ the King Lutheran Church (1959)

750 Medford St El Cajon, CA, 92020
×